Sunday 24 February 2013

First Reflective Statement


What is this course about?

Today I’m going to talk about new subject we have in this course. It is about academic reading and writing level 2 with our teacher Mr. Hedley.

What have I learnt so far?

  My reflection on the first three weeks is this course was very good. I learnt from this course how I summarize the stories and a passage more than 1000 words to 150 words; also how to make it very simple and easy.

What do I expect to get from this course?

 I expect from this course I will improve my language in reading and writing also how I will write emails and memos in agood way; also how I will read the books and newspapers in an easy way.

What do l know about hedley?

I like this subject because our instructor Mr. Hedley is a great teacher and he has a good way in explaining the course content; also he gives us a good introduction about himself and how many years of experience he had in this subject.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment